Powered by Blogger.

RSS Subscribe

Pages

Kim Kardashian Nude Again

Stars "reality show" Kim Kardashian again appear naked for magazine covers, but this time instead of Playboy magazine.
Kardashian appeared on the cover of W magazine November issue, without wearing clothes that covered her body, as quoted from Star Pulse. In certain body parts covered writing "It's all about me," "I mean you," and "I mean me."
Year 2007 Kardashian has appeared in Playboy magazine.
In an interview with W magazine, Kardashian says her family who starred in the reality show "Keeping Up With The Kardashians," beyond the camera is a normal family who can relate to anyone.
"People will come and say, 'Where's the camera?" Everyone always says that it's like a sitcom at our house! We also know that when we have the luxury and charm for the audience as if his own experience, we are a normal family who can relate to anyone, "said Kardashian.
29-year-old woman says "reality show" which starred had given him confidence.
"I used to think, I should like this or that or thin, and now, because of the show, everyone just embraced me, which give self-confidence. Now, I'm like, why I never felt it in a day? I adult now. I am an adult version of my own, "said Kardashian.
Kardashian Photos in W magazine is a work of art conceptual artist Barbara Kruger in the photo Mark Selinger. Other photos show Kardashian naked and covered with silver paint. The photo was inspired by 'Silver Bunny' by artist Jeff Koons and 'Singing Sculpture' by Gilbert & George.


by www.antaranews.com 

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

Delete this element to display blogger navbar

 
© 2010 Woman Blog is proudly powered by Blogger